Allegheny West: A School’s Hidden Treasure

Allegheny West: A School’s Hidden Treasure

Tucked away on West Clearfield Street in Allegheny West, the St. James School prospers within a national historic landmark that is arguably one of North Philadelphia’s greatest hidden treasures – the Church of St. James the Less. Constructed in 1846, the Church of St. James the Less once had a thriving congregation in what was then the […]