Uploading your Video to Vimeo
1. Go to vimeo.com
2. Log in with your assigned username and password.
3. Click Upload and click “Upload a Video.”
4. Click “Choose a file to upload…” and select the video file.
5. Put the title and description of your video. Also, please add “tags”: name of the neighborhood and anything else that apply to the content of the video.
6. Click “save changes” once you are done.
7. In order order to upload your video to the Philadelphia Neighborhoods site, you need to make sure the embed settings are correct. After uploading your video, select the “Settings” icon in the top right.
Titles and Categories
Vimeo is an online video posting sharing hub like YouTube. Make sure to use good Titles, Descriptions and Categories for your content to attract viewers.
How to Embed the Vimeo Video into your WordPress Post
Go to your vimeo video page. Copy the URL address of your video.
Then go back to WordPress and paste the link into the body of your post. The video will then pop up like the one below.
Preview your post to ensure proper playback.