While coronavirus has impacted our ability at Philadelphia Neighborhoods to do hyperlocal reporting, we still want to get meaningful information to the communities of Philadelphia.
Below you will find centralized information and resources at the federal, state and local levels here in Philadelphia. There are also links to several places that confirm or deny dangerous rumors and second-hand information that makes its way online. We also wanted to health and well-being resources for those in need.
This list will be updated as needed.
- World Health Organization (WHO)- Coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)- Situation Summary
- State of Pennsylvania- Overview
- City of Philadelphia- Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Video: How to protect against novel coronavirus
- Video: Making a face covering
- State of Pennsylvania- Responding to COVID-19
- City of Philadelphia- Services and Support
- Resolve Philly- Philly COVID-19 FAQ
- Philadelphia crowdsourced information- COVID Resource Guide
- The Philadelphia Inquirer- The Coronavirus Outbreak (free, no subscription required)
Combatting COVID-19 Misinformation
Health and Well-being
- Red Cross- Safety Tips For You
- CDC- What you can do to decrease the spread of the coronavirus
- CDC- Manage Anxiety & Stress
Please send any corrections, updates, or suggestions to: email@example.com.