While coronavirus has impacted our ability at Philadelphia Neighborhoods to do hyperlocal reporting, we still want to get meaningful information to the communities of Philadelphia.
Below you will find centralized information and resources at the federal, state and local levels here in Philadelphia. There are also links to several places that confirm or deny dangerous rumors and second-hand information that makes its way online. We also wanted to health and well-being resources for those in need.
This list will be updated as needed.
- World Health Organization (WHO)- Coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)- Situation Summary
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania- Overview
- City of Philadelphia- Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Black Doctors COVID19 Consortium (BDCC)- Free COVID-19 Testing
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Combatting COVID-19 Misinformation
Please send any corrections, updates, or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.